Embodied Alchemy: Yoga & Meditation Classes for Women
NEXT CLASS: 6.30 pm, Thursday 19 November
VENUE: Maven Space, 2/3 Wilpark Crescent, Currumbin Waters, Gold Coast
TICKETS: $30 AUD
This is not your regular yoga class!
Embodied Alchemy is a women’s movement medicine practice like no other ‐ one that honours your feminine energy and cyclical nature.
These shakti yoga classes blend flowing yoga postures with intuitive movement, breathwork, womb meditation and embodiment practices for shifting emotional energy.
Embodied Alchemy is a gentle, yet powerful practice that invites you to quiet your busy mind and be exquisitely present with your body, breath, sensation and emotions.
This is a sacred space for you to unravel the tension from your physical body, activate the creative energy of your womb, and nourish your innate feminine radiance.
All of you is welcome here…
Your strength and your softness.
Your sensuality and your power.
Your delight and your sacred rage.
Let the outside world fall away as you return home to your body’s wisdom and embody your radiance.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Embodied Alchemy classes include a 90 minute movement and meditation practice, followed by an (optional) half hour to sip tea and connect with one another before returning to the outside world.
- Classes are every second Thursday at 6.30 pm, and a regular practice is encouraged.
- Please bring your own mat.
- No yoga or meditation experience is necessary.
- Modifications will always be given for pregnant or menstruating women.
- Classes are strictly limited to 9 women.